Make a bright and cheerful plant-based all-purpose cleaner with Thieves Household Cleaner and essential oils. Perfect for spring cleaning! This is my favorite cleaner for spring and summer. It leaves a light lemon scent that’s so fresh and happy!
If you have never made Lushious Lemon Thieves Household Cleaner, then you are certainly in for a treat! This is a super simple DIY that changes the aroma of your Thieves Household Cleaner from a warm wintry aroma into a light lemony scent that sings SPRING every time you clean! The difference is shocking! Day and night. I was so surprised when I made my first bottle how different it was. And I was thrilled, because lemon is my favorite essential oil scent. I diffuse it almost daily in one blend or another. To make this fun springtime DIY, you only need a handful of ingredients and a 16 ounce glass spray bottle.
Supplies and Ingredients:
- 16 ounces filtered or distilled water
- 1 cap Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner
- 10 drops Young Living Lemon essential oil
- 5 drops Young Living Lushious Lemon essential oil blend
- 16 ounce glass spray bottle – these are the ones I have from Amazon
- *Lushious Lemon Thieves Cleaner label
- Funnel – optional, you can grab these from Amazon too
As you can see, this recipe uses the cleaning power of Thieves Household Cleaner and lemon essential oil! It really gets the job done! This plant-based all-purpose cleaner truly works! And to make it even sweeter, it only costs about $1 to make this entire 16 ounce bottle!! Now that is some amazing bang for your buck! If you still need Thieves Household Cleaner, the best way to get it is to order the Thieves Home Bundle. This bundle will give you everything you need to keep your home clean and fresh! To grab your bundle, click here. It is truly an “easy button” to significantly reduce the amount of toxins in your home and save you money while you’re doing it!! Click “Create Loyalty Order” and you will receive $20 in store credit! AND get a free diffuser if you make a second Loyalty Order of 50PV the following month! (learn everything you need to know about Loyalty Orders here)
Lushious Lemon Thieves Household Cleaner Recipe:
Now that you have gathered all of the necessary ingredients and supplies, you are ready to make your all-purpose cleaner:
1: Open the 16 ounce glass spray bottle and set the spray trigger aside.
2: Add 16 ounces of filtered or distilled water into the glass spray bottle.
3: Add 1 capful of Young Living Thieves Household Cleaner into the glass spray bottle.
4: Add 10 drops of Young Living Lemon essential oil and 5 drops of Lushious Lemon essential oil blend into the glass spray bottle.
5: Secure spray trigger and shake to combine. Enjoy!!
*If you really want your new bottle of spring cleaner to be cute, you can grab the same label I have from my friend Brooklyn’s Etsy shop here. (Her labels are professionally printed and are fabulous quality, not to mention adorable!!)
Pro tip: Before applying the label, clean the outside of the glass bottle with rubbing alcohol – this will remove anything that could be on the glass and will ensure that your label sticks on well.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also enjoy my Thieves Homemade Soft Scrub DIY which also uses Thieves Household Cleaner and lemon essential oil!
- Also, my Diffuser Essential Oil Recipes for Spring & Summer post will have your home smelling amazing!
- And if you just need to freshen up some things, my 12 Essential Oil Room Spray Recipes for Spring & Summer makes for another easy and simple DIY project. Perfect for freshening up linens, upholsteries, bathrooms, and even your car!
- To learn more about Thieves Household Cleaner, visit my Thieves Cleaner: A Natural Clean post
- Learn about the benefits and uses of Lemon Essential Oil
- Find out my top 10 ways for Cleaning with Thieves in the Kitchen
- See why I chose Young Living essential oils for my family in my post What You Need to Know About Young Living
- All of my other essential oil DIYs can be found here.